Did you ever find someone on Discord whose profile picture you liked a lot? Did you want to view the image in high quality by enlarging it and even want to save it?
This has happened to many of us when we wanted to view someone’s picture or wanted to download it to use it for ourselves.
Sadly, Discord does not allow you to do so. Hence you have to find some workarounds to download a profile picture on download.
In this article, we will talk about the different methods that you can use to view a Discord user’s high-quality Discord profile picture on your PC and your smartphone.
Use inspect element to view and save high-quality Discord picture
One of the best ways to view a high-quality picture of a Discord user is via using Inspect Element. You do not need any other tool, you do not need to go to any other site. All you need is just a browser on which you can open Discord web.
The only drawback of this method is that you can use it on a PC or Laptop only.
Now let’s have a look at how to use inspect elements to view a person’s discord profile picture.
- First of all open a web browser on your computer.
- Go to Discord and log in to your account.
- Open the profile whose profile picture you want to view or save to your computer.
- Now open Inspect Element on your browser. If you are on Windows, press Ctrl + Shift + I. If you are on Mac, press Command + Option + I. If the shortcut option is not working for you, then right-click on the browser window in any space. A menu will appear. Click on Inspect or Inspect Elements. This will open the inspect element tool for that page.
- Now on the Inspect Elements tool window, you will find a cursor-like icon on the top left corner. Click on that to select an element on the web page.
- Left-click on the profile picture that you want to view enlarged or save it.
- You will find the highlighted HTML tag in the inspect element tool now. It will start with a DIV tag. Expand the tag by clicking on it.
- Keep expanding from Div to SVG to ForeignObject to Div and lastly to Img Src Tag.
- Once you have reached the <img src tag, click on the link given in this tag.
- A new tab will open with the image. You can enlarge the image by changing the URL. Just change the end of the URL from ?size=128 to 512 or 1024.
- If you want to save the image to your PC, right-click on the image and tap on Save Image.
This was the most straightforward way to view and download a high-quality Discord Profile Picture. However, if you are unable to view a discord profile picture using this method, move on to the next one.
Using discord bot to view and download Discord profile image on PC & Android
If you find using inspect elements tough, then don't worry. You can still save a Discord profile picture. All you need is a Discord bot that gives avatar info. With that, you can view a profile picture by typing a single command.
Multiple bots support the avatar command. Some of them are Dyno, Dank Memer, Ayana, Probot, etc.
This method is very easy to use plus you can use it on your smartphone as well.
Follow this step-by-step guide to save photos on your phone or computer using a Discord Bot.
- First of all, Invite a Bot to the server where you want to view someone’s profile picture.
- In our case, we will use Dank Memer Bot.
- After the bot is properly added to the server, go to the server.
- Now since we are using Dank Memer Bot, the command to view someone’s avatar is /profile @username. For different bots, the command is different.
- Type the command and send the message.
- This will return info about the mentioned user. Now click or tap on the image.
- Below the image, it will say Open in Browser for PC and if you are on a smartphone, it will directly open in a new browser.
- On PC, click on the Open In Browser to view the image. If you want to save the Discord Profile Picture, right-click on it and click on Save Image As. And your browser will save the picture.
- On a Smartphone, you will see a download icon in the right top corner. Tap on it and the phone will save the discord profile image.
Using third-party site
If you do not want to use the above-mentioned methods, you can use the tool Toolscord to view and save someone’s profile picture. This tool requires a Discord User ID to fetch the Discord profile details and image.
In this method, you need to enable developer mode in Discord to be able to view and copy other user’s profile IDs.
Here is how you can do that:
- First of all login to Discord on the web or app to enable developers mode.
- Now go to User Settings and click on Advanced.
- Enable developers mode. This will allow you to copy other user’s profile IDs.
- Now head back and click on the profile whose image you want to save.
- A profile pop-up will appear mentioning the user’s details. On the right side, you will see a green #. Click on it. This will copy the user’s Discord ID.
- Now open toolscord.com on your device.
- On the homepage, paste the User ID in the search bar and hit enter.
- It will return with the profile details.
- When you click on the profile image, it will open in a new tab.
- Now you can save this Discord profile picture on your device.
Discord is a place where you meet all kinds of people. Sometimes you will encounter profiles that have very unique profile pictures.
You may want to view or save that Discord profile picture on your device. However, you can not do that directly.
To do so, you either need to use the inspect element tool a discord bot, or a third-party tool.
We mentioned all the methods in this article. We hope that after reading this article, you were able to view a profile picture in high quality and even save it on your smartphone or PC.
If not, you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to help.